Apartment T1 in Ílhavo (São Salvador) of 54 m²
About this apartment of 1 bedroom at Ílhavo (São Salvador), Ílhavo (São Salvador)
Apartment in a differentiated building with a contemporary design signed by the architect Miguel Salvadorinho at the entrance of Ílhavo (2.5 km from the city center of Aveiro).
Still under construction, this apartment is part of a condominium of 32 housing fractions of various types, of which the following characteristics stand out:
- Top-quality finishes were carefully chosen taking into account harmony, functionality, and energy efficiency
- Hood/Kerlite facades
- Aluminum window frames with double glazing
- Divisions with very generous areas (see attached plan)
- Sun exposure: north/south
- Open-plan living room and kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen, with laminate furniture, Silestone countertops, induction table, built-in refrigerator, built-in extractor hood, oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Washing machine
- Pre-Installation of Air Conditioning
- Suspended sanitary ware
- Heat pump for water heating
- Pladur ceilings with built-in lighting
- Floating floor “aqua stop” or equivalent
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms and suites with dressing room
- Balconies and/or terraces
- Parking space(s) in the basement
The building has 4 floors (3 above the threshold and basement), with fractions from T0 to T3-Duplex.
All fractions are associated with at least one parking space in the basement.
Fractions of typology T1 to T3-Duplex are still available for sale, contact us for more information!
WHY TO CHOOSE AVEIRO?
Aveiro is a very welcoming and even romantic city, with a very small urban center whose municipality was founded in 1515 (and of which there are references since the 10th century). It is the capital of the district, and includes 10 parishes that include around 55 thousand citizens who are very spread out over the territory, largely because it is a very flat area.
The city is only 10 km from the coastal strip, where the beaches of Barra, Costa Nova and São Jacinto are the delight of bathers and sportsmen. Separating the city from the ocean, is the Ria de Aveiro, a lagoon about 32 km long, associated with the sea and the mouth of several rivers, which make it a unique habitat, always connected to people and the local economy.
Aveiro is closely linked to Fisheries, and has an important Commercial and Naval Port, but it is also a city that involves important industrial and technological centers, which work closely with its fantastic University, an international reference for its research work.
It is, therefore, a very calm region with a very mild climate, an excellent bet for living, and raising your family.
If you want to vary, its centrality is masterful, with the city of Porto (2nd largest in the country) and the Sá Carneiro airport less than an hour's drive away, as well as the city of Coimbra and Viseu!
For about 2 hours, you will find, for example, the city of Lisbon and the highest point in mainland Portugal with 1993m of altitude, in Estrela Mountain.
Come meet! Contact me!
This apartment is located at Ílhavo (São Salvador).